For one of Europe’s leading engineering and architecture consultancy organizations we are performing a confidential search for a Vice President Power Grid.
As our VP for power grids, you will be an important resource for taking our involvement in the power industry further. In this department, you will meet Norway’s leading technical professional groups within Power Grids. They are highly motivated ready to eat market shares in the Nordics. Are you?
In addition to the managerial responsibility, you will take part in varied and interdisciplinary assignments that we perform for private and larger regional players and international customers.
Your work tasks
- You will have responsibility for results and personnel for the group that works with transformer stations, transmission systems, line, and cable systems in addition to control systems, switching systems, transformers and BIG Data within network systems.
- You will be close to the market, follow up on customers and develop new relationships.
- You will lead and participate in offer and marketing work.
- You will be the project owner of most major projects
- You will be able to work up to 30% on projects, from development of design and preparation of tender documents, to quality assurance of the group’s work.
We believe you have the following background:
- You are a trained engineer or civil engineer in electric power, and you have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience, preferably with work experience from abroad.
- You have experience with profit responsibility for projects or business areas, and you are used to having close contact with customers.
- You have good customer connections that you want to work on and you are hungry to establish new customers and win more projects.
- You have versatile experience as a manager, project manager, construction manager or construction manager.
- It is an advantage if you have worked in a network company, construction company or as adviser.
- You have a good financial understanding of engineering companies.
Approachable and committed people are the core our business. Serving the clients in challenging projects is part of their daily work. Continuous development of your expertise is not an option but a requirement.
Have we piqued your interest? Contact our Senior Consultant Thomas Enstad for a confidential talk.
p: +47 92 63 54 39