We are looking for an Operations Manager to take on the responsibility for Iron Mountains centers in Tananger & Vestby.
Iron Mountain is the global leader for storage and information management services guarding clients information and assets. We have a very strong position in the Norwegian market and are looking to further enhance our service offerings.
The role involves the day to day operational service provision for the assigned centres, aligning performance of others for success and leading the team to deliver our primary objective of total customer satisfaction through best in class service delivery.
We are looking for a driven and visible manager who can provide leadership to a great team and take on the P&L and operational side with a forward thinking and development oriented style.
This is a great opportunity for an Operations Manager with proven success of running a profit generating operation across multiple sites, in a customer facing role, preferably from a personell intensive operation. F.ex logistics, warehouse, facility management services or similar.
In the role you will manage the P&L of the two sites with approx. 45 FTEs in total, supported by 3+3 teamleaders, in all a strong and experienced team. The role interacts with internal and external stakeholders and is, besides the operational excellence, also expected to be a contributor to the strategic development in the Nordic region.
Key in the role would be to combine your operational and people management side with curiosity and a will to make changes. And continue to develop the organisation and foster a culture that encourages LEAN thinking and work smarter, not harder culture.
- Ability to build successful strategic partnerships, identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey information and ideas.
- Norwegian and English, fluent in verbal and writing.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and experience.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment and with all levels of the organisation
- Business acumen – must be able to understand and utilise economic, financial and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identify key issues and assist with the development of country strategies and plans.
- Proven people management skills, with the ability to focus and guide others in accomplishing work objectives, using methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team, facilitating the completion of team goals.
You will be part of the Nordic Ops management team and reporting in a matrix setting to both the SVP for UKI/Nordics cluster located in UK and the CM for NO/DK located in Denmark.
Iron Mountain can offer an exciting role and not least excellent opportunities.
Preferred location for the candidate would be Stavanger area.
Trusted Guardians of our customers’ information and assets, working with them to manage the complexity and risks of today and tomorrow by understanding, protecting and transforming what matters most.
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, and with a real estate network of more than 85 million square feet across more than 1,450 facilities in over 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
More than 95% of the FORTUNE 1000 rely on Iron Mountain’s solutions.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please direct all your inquiries to Mads Tefre Rydholt, Managing Partner at Hudson Nordic (email@example.com / +47 900 94 942). All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
If you are interested in the role please Connect and upload your CV at your earliest convenience.