On behalf of JDE, Hudson Nordic is now searching for a Nordic Key Account Manager who will be full P&L responsible for the new Coffee Appliances in the Nordics. Based on your substantial experience and network within the electro channel, you will be a big part of building a new business unit within coffee appliances in the Nordics. Your main priority will be creating excellent customer business plans with your key customers, and secure that our Group initiatives are implemented to reach our goals.
You will become a part of an ambitious and dedicated team that is looking to create valuable customer relations. The main goal for the Nordic Key Account Manager is to build distribution for appliances within the electro channel and drive appliance penetration within the Nordic market based on strong management of key account partners. Furthermore, your primary responsibilities will be:
- P&L responsibility for accounts within the Electro channel
- Develop the total channel strategy and build ambitious customer plans to secure we deliver on our yearly targets
- Lead the annual negotiation and secure optimal pricing, promotion and assortment plans
- Lead the planning, forecasting and trade spend budget for the appliance business
- Drive the business development jointly together in a cross-functional teamwork
- Develop, maintain and update simple dashboards reporting eCommerce and appliance business to share in the Team
- Develop, maintain and update a customer sales report database to track and evaluate sales data from customers in one report.
This position reports to Head of E-commerce & Appliance Nordic.
We are looking for a person with a relevant and solid sales background as well as insight into the world of eCommerce. You work ambitiously towards your own and your teams’ goals and do whatever it takes to create sustainable customer relationship by delivering high-quality results:
- Minimum 3-5-years’ experience in KAM position from an Electro supply company or similar
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Market research reports understanding (Nielsen; TNS)
- Good knowledge of MS office and high excel skills is a plus
- Nordic language native speaker and English.
- Understandings of Norwegian and Swedish retail is a plus
JACOB DOUWE EGBERTS
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS? We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed!
Se mere på: https://www.jacobsdouweegberts.com/
For more information:
Curious about this exciting position, please contact Partner at Hudson Nordic, Martin Hellesen (+45 20 19 93 78 / firstname.lastname@example.org).