Do you want to be in a position to influence decisions about solutions?
We are seeking IT Security professionals to join the Identity and Access Management Team for a large international company.
You will be working with colleagues across the Nordics in a dynamic team and where you will play a key part interacting with business segments and IT security for our enterprise information systems.
You will get a chance to actively contribute to enterprise-wide IAM projects, influence design of corporate IAM solutions and business processes, and be a recognized expert within the Identity and Access Management area. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain.
Besides interesting tasks and challenging cross border projects that can test and evolve your abilities and skills, you will have interactions with business segments and tech leads, in a position to influence decisions about solutions. It is a company with a good structure and a great organization to be part of.
- Analysis, engineering and operational support of IAM solutions across enterprise information systems
- Actively participate in assessment, planning, integration and engineering of enterprise IAM services and solutions
- Provide IAM advisory and analytics services
- Assist and participate in general Information Security activities including Risk Assessment, Security Architecture, Vulnerability Management, Compliance Support and Reporting
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for critical corporate Identity and Access management solutions as part of on-call service team
- Ensure compliance of IAM solutions and processes with applicable security standards and policies
We assume you can probably relate to;
- Hands-on experience with engineering and support of enterprise Identity Management solutions
- MSc in Computer Science or Security related fields, or long experience within IAM and Security Architecture. Systems architect background could also be a good fit
- Knowledge of IT and Security Governance standards (i.e.: ITIL, ISO27001, CobIT, ISF SoGP, PCI DSS)
- Knowledge of identity and access management and application security best practice.
- Ability to run projects
- MSc or BSc with 3-5 years relevant experience
Want to know more? Call Mads Tefre Rydholt, Hudson Nordic on +47 90094942 or connect and leave your details and we will get in touch shortly to fill you in.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.