The Head of Customer Support is responsible for identifying and developing performance efficiencies for the global support team who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels.
The role has significant levels of responsibility and accountability for operational delivery with tasks such as:
- Work closely with Senior Management team to drive innovation across the company to improve the overall business core ratio.
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial and Finance, Marketing, Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements.
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team and contribute to the overall success of the global support team.
- Provide and drive exception performance which contributes to high levels of service to clients
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Drive structure in managing support cases, publishing progress made and clear sense of direction towards resolving issues that improve customer satisfaction levels
You will be part of the Senior Management team, reporting directly to the CEO and play an instrumental role in the interactions with our clients.
In the role you will manage a customer support team of 11 professionals. 4 is located at the Oslo office and the remaining team placed across our 7 global offices.
We believe you are/have;
- Expert knowledge of Customer Service and day to day (Shipping / ERP/Consultancy) operations activities with a strong understanding of entire customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrated strong decision-making skills in an ambiguous environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead teams, develop staff and work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Highly customer focused
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to multi-task effectively, achieve high level of results with a bias for action
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please direct all your inquiries to Mads Tefre Rydholt, Managing Partner at Hudson Nordic (firstname.lastname@example.org / +47 900 94 942). All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
If you are interested in the role please Connect and upload your CV at your earliest convenience.
At ShipNet we have a fleet of 7 Global Offices, over 900 years of maritime experience and more than 25 years of creating new maritime solutions. But we still have one vision. We are committed to innovation, to creating the difference, to collaborating with our customers and to providing the answers to the challenges the industry will always face. And to becoming the world market leader in maritime solutions. ShipNet is part of the Marine Portfolio of Volaris. Read more about the company on www.shipnet.no