Our client is a global player and market leader and is now recruiting for a Commercial Director that will have P&L responsibility for the business line in the Nordic countries.
The Commercial Director will be responsible for leading and managing a team of commercial and operational professionals selling and growing the portfolio of existing products, services, as well as for the launch of new products and services into established and developing markets.
This position will also establish relationships at all involved levels of relevant markets in the Nordics.
Furthermore, the Commercial Director will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with other areas of the company structure and will also develop and maintain relationships with vendor partners. The Commercial Director will develop a system of “best practice” processes, which includes selling tools, proof sources and customer support initiatives which will build customer acceptance and retention.
The role will work collaboratively with co-workers in the other EMEA-regions and when needed international and also representing the business line when in relation with other business units.
You will lead, empower & develop a team across the countries in an organisation where
- Direct feedback is expected.
- There are strong expectations to profitability and results.
- People are motivated and flexible to change.
- Culture is “down to earth”.
- Employees take pride in the company and the products.
This is a strategically important role in the EMEA cluster and not least a great opportunity for an agile, forward-thinking leader to perform and to grow within a large organisation.
Qualifications we expect you to recognize;
- a proven track record of leading a mid sized organization, including effective change leadership and/or running a major organizational and business transformation process. Optimally experience leading a business across several countries.
- significant successful field-based sales management experience within medical device, diagnostics, or other health care sales experience.
- routined in developing and providing business forecasts, business reports and proactively providing mitigation plans and alternative scenarios
- a strong networker and collaborator across a larger organization (Marketing, Commercial Operations, Customer and Technical Service, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Medical, Market Access, Governmental Affairs, Legal, Ethics and Compliance and others)
- experience in representing her/his company professionally and with a high level of intercultural competence vis-à-vis internal senior management and external stakeholders such as customers and scientific, industry associations, as well as governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- Ability and flexibility to travel and work with customers and partners throughout the assigned geographical territory. Overnight travel as necessary to complete business requirements. Minimum 50% travel.
- Fluency in Norwegian and/or Swedish and/or Danish – Finnish as additional language is a plus.
- Ability to operate independently without frequent supervision or guidance.
Please register your interest by connecting and uploading your data via the «apply» button.
Do you think this sounds interesting and would like further information, please reach out to Managing Partner, Mads Tefre Rydholt +4790094942 / firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.