Our outplacement and career counseling sessions can include various elements and a different number of sessions. We acknowledge that there is a difference between a specialist and a manager, both in terms of needs and focus, and therefore, we also operate at different levels.
We always start with an initial chemistry meeting where expectations are aligned, followed by discussing a concrete course of action with shared commitments.
A course may include different elements, such as:
- Coaching focused on reflections and facts regarding skills, experience, motivation factors, and aspirations.
- Personality and motivation tests with thorough feedback.
- Coaching focused on skill gaps and development areas that may hinder reaching one’s goals.
- Concrete planning of job strategy, support for preparing presentations, and interview training.
- Support and advice for job searching, as well as help and assistance in contacting specific companies.
Are you interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to send us an email.